Saturday, August 16, 2014

March PTU


I Wrote this Tutorial, any resemblance to others is Purely a coincidence.
Please do NOT add this to any Forum, Group or Website, without my permission.
The Art I am using is by PinUpToons and can be found Here  
This Beautiful Kit is by Betty at WhiteMyst Designs and can be found Here
Drop Shadow = DS = 2,2,50,5 black
Lets Begin
900 X 900
1.) Tube = copy and paste = C&P as new raster layer = NRL -- duplicate = Dup - Adjust - blur - Gaussian 6 - Blend Mode = BM = Multiply - Opacity = OP --90% - Merge Down = MD -- DS
2.) I 48 - C&P as NRL - place beneath the tube layer- DS - tag reference = TR
3.) I 49 -C&P as NRL - place beneath the city background - DS & TR - Dup. - mirror
4.) I 45 - C&P as NRL - place beneath the tube layer--DS - TR
5.) I 50 - Resize = R - 50% - C&P as NRL -sharpen - Unsharp mask = USM - place on top right - DS & TR
6.) I 11 - R = 50% - C&P as NRL -USM - place on lower right corner -- DS & TR
7.) I 10 - R = 50% - C&P as NRL -USM - place next to cupcake - DS & TR
8.) I 13 - R = 50% - C&P as NRL -USM - place top left side - mirror - DS & TR
9.) I 14 - C&P as NRL - put on left bottom - DS & TR
10.) I 2 - R = 50% -  C&P as NRL -USM - place center bottom - DS & TR - Dup. - R = 80% - sharpen - move next to other.
11.) I 30 - C&P as NRL -place on left side - move layer right above the star layer - DS - Dup. - Mirror & MD
12.) I 6 - R = 50% - C&P as NRL -USM - place on left bottom - 
13.) I 17 - C&P as NRL - place it on top center.
14.) after done I added the dates - DS & TR
15.)I 18 - C&P as NRL - place layer beneath fruit layers -- DS & TR
16.) I 24 - R = 50% & 80%-C&P as NRL -USM - place on center left -- free rotate - 25 - DS & TR - Dup. - mirror - move to lower right side.
17.) I 1 - R = 50% X 3--C&P as NRL -USM - place on bottom layer --DS & TR - Dup. R = 80% sharpen --mirror and place on top right.
18.) I 3 - R = 50% -C&P as NRL -USM - place on lower right side - DS & TR
19.) I 38 - R = 50% -C&P as NRL -USM - place on lower bottom center - move layer below cupcake - DS & TR
20.) Close bottom layer - and Merge Visible all other layers - R = 56% = 504 X 504
21.) P - 6 ( or one of your choice ) C&P as NRL - Add to bottom layer -- add mask of choice - delete mask -ungroup layers and then crop- opaque  
22.) Add all Copy Right info and then your Name - save as PNG.
Thank you for viewing my Tutorial,
hugs
Angie
Other view without banner
 


No comments: